As part of its activities, prof-elec.com is required to collect and process, as data controller within the meaning of the General Data Protection Regulations, personal data concerning you.
The purpose of this policy is to provide you with information on how prof-elec.com uses "cookies" or similar technologies on our websites, in our applications and all of our products and services.
When consulting and/or using our websites and/or applications, cookies or other tracers may be saved on your device (computer, tablet, smartphone).
These cookies help us understand how you interact with our services, allow us to improve your experience and the use of certain features, such as sharing content on social networks.
1. WHAT IS A COOKIE?
A cookie is a small text file placed on your device (computer, tablet, smartphone) when you visit a website. It is mainly used to collect information about your browsing on the site and to provide you with personalized services. On your terminal, cookies are managed by your Internet browser.
Some cookies may collect personal data, including information you enter such as your user name, or when they track you to show you targeted advertising.
- Strictly necessary cookies: these are cookies that are essential for the proper functioning of our site.
- Functionality cookies: these cookies are used to optimize and simplify your user experience. For example, they can remember your previous choices or your password.
- Analytical and performance cookies: these cookies are used for internal purposes to help us provide you with a better user experience (e.g. to assess the performance of a site or test different interfaces for the site). We often use research firms to perform these services, therefore these cookies may be placed by a third party.
- Targeting and advertising cookies: these cookies are used to present you with content (including advertising content) that is personalized and interesting for you, and also to evaluate the effectiveness of this content. This content may be presented on our sites or on third-party sites. We often use third party providers to deliver this content, therefore some of these cookies may be placed by a third party.
The personal data collected via cookies is never kept longer than necessary to achieve the purpose of the cookie, and in no case longer than the legal duration.
3. WHAT COOKIES DO WE USE?
The cookies used on our prof-elec.com website are detailed below:
4. COMMENT POUVEZ-VOUS GÉRER VOS PRÉFÉRENCES EN MATIÈRE DE COOKIES?
You can change your cookie settings at any time. By modifying the parameters of your Internet browser (click on the "Help" button of your browser to find out how), you can choose to be notified each time a cookie is sent, or simply refuse them, but in In this case, certain features of our sites will no longer be accessible.
The configuration of each browser is different. To know the procedure to follow in each browser, click on the links below:
- for Internet Explorer™: https://support.microsoft.com/fr-fr/help
- pour Safari™ : https://support.apple.com/fr-fr/
- pour Chrome™ : http://support.google.com/
- pour Firefox™ : http://support.mozilla.org/
- pour Opera™ : http://help.opera.com/Windows/10.20/fr/
You can also choose to disable third-party cookies, by going directly to the issuer's page. These are cookies or tracers downloaded to your terminal by third-party entities (partners, etc.) when you browse certain pages of our site.
Also, remember that if you use different terminals in different places, you should check that each browser is configured according to your preferences for cookies.